Saturday, January 31, 2009

First blog post in awhile.

So I've been killing myself the past five days, losing six pounds from EXTREME workouts, and I've switched to the caveman diet +1 so that might have helped. And now onto the blog!


Batman: Arkham Asylum is one of my most anticipated games of the year. Confirmed characters are Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and Zsasz. Poison Ivy is also a possibility. The game will feature context sensitive melee combat (Oh look a wall, I'm going to smash your head in it.) against upto twenty goons and STEALTH~! Man I love my stealth gameplay, so if Rocksteady Studios can nail that down, I'll be doing cartwheels(P90X EXTREME MOTHAFUCKING CARTWHEELS).


Spore: Galactic Adventures comes out in march. Spore was my most anticiapted game of 2008, and while fun, was an incredibly big dissapointment in terms of stuff to do, and difficulty to challenge myself. Apparently the difficulty was patched shortly after release and the newest expansion solves the problem of not having stuff to do with user created scenarios and custom planet creation. You can now have your GTA: SPORE like you've always wanted as the new content gives you more offensive weaponry to attach to yourself when you beam down onto planets. Beating up space hookers is way better then human hookers, but sadly there is no baseball bat weapon :(.

This Providence have announced their newest full length album Who Are You Now, and also released That Girl's A Trick, a new track on their myspace. I'm a big fan of this providence, as they have always constantly released great music and continuously improved on their already fantastic musical style. Eight bucks to pre-order, so thats five thousand dollars Canadian, right?

Track listing ahoy!
Track Listing
01) Sure As Hell
02) Letdown
03) Waste Myself
04) This is the Real Thing
05) Keeping on Without You
06) Squeaking Wheels and White Light
07) My Beautiful Rescue (Renovated)
08) That Girl's a Trick
09) Selfish
10) Chasing the Wind
11) Playing the Villain
12) Sand in Your Shoes
13) Somebody to Talk To

Thats all I have for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment