Sunday, January 25, 2009

So I hear you're pretty popular.

So in the rehab process, I shall write shit.

Lil Wayne is releasing a rock album. Yes this sound's like the worst idea ever, but in practice it might be okay. The single prom queen, while overboard on the auto tuner, is quite good instrumentally. If it's like this throughout the whole album, it might be surprisingly alright for one listen, but won't be listened to again after that.

Fallout 3 DLC comes out this Tuesday. The four to five hours of gameplay will put you into the snowy scenario of Alaska killing Chinese people. Fun.

GTA 4 content comes out Feb 17th, which means I really should be beating the game soon to really enjoy it. I hit a wall with GTA4 about half way through which was probably 30 thousand hours in? I just cant wait for the BUH-ROTHERHOOD.

Nothing to write about and tired.








No comments:

Post a Comment