Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is Yesterday.


This is what makes me laugh.



I have an entire week off still before my school starts. I have no idea what I'm am going to do in this time period other then play video games, which I can be sure 100%, that it will make me completely insane.

I only have work one day of the week, which is five hours of torture. The only thing that is stopping me from quitting at this point is this economic crisis. I need a income and I'm pretty sure I wont be able to find another job..... until Obama comes! CHANGE! CHANGE!

I still haven't purchased a new mp3 player. I have enough, but I can't choose between a iPOD or a Zune. or maybe I could just strap a record player to my chest and play sick ass vinyl, probably blocks bullets too so thats a plus.

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING DIGITAL PICTURE FRAMES? WHY IS THERE A MARKET FOR THIS! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED AND GO PRAY THE ROSARY OR WHATEVER YOUR GOD IS, OR GO NOT BELEIVE IN THINGS YOU AGNOSTIC ATHEIST SCIENTOLGIST.......FAG.

I need to watch Wall-e. thats about it.


2 comments:

  1. i need to watch Wall-e too :) OBAMA! YES!
    scientology is so weird.
    ROFLMAO to the vid...bwahahaha.
    & yes, buy the bulletproof vest :)

    ReplyDelete