Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh hey there.

DRAGONBALL: THE MOVIE: THE GAME: THE RAPING OF MY CHILDHOOD: STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE: EVEN WORSE GAME?
Okay, so it's time to fucking rant. Want to know something? I'm tired of shitty movies. Want to know something else? I'm tired of videogames being turned into movies by shitty directors. Suck a cock Uwe Boll, and suck a fat one as well, FOX.

Dragon Ball Z. The source material (I'm going to be honest), is not the best peace of fiction in the world. The scenario usually is something like this: Guy A fights Guy B. Guy B beats Guy A. Guy a comes back three to four episodes more powerful, on roids, and in a blood thirst to kill guy B, and usually does. You want to see ridiculous fighting in dragon ball and you'd be foolish to extract that into any other form of media. This is where Fox comes in! Let's make Goku a Teenager in highschool! Lets make bulma his love interest! Lets rip apart the entire story and complete characters to earn money! Hey fox, I think you might be the smartest people ever. Raping intelectual property, never seen that done before. What makes me the saddest, is that I will watch this movie. I will watch it to see how bad it is, and that makes me part of the problem, I know.

But what I will not buy, is Dragon Ball: The Movie: The Game. Bad movies make even worse movie games, and by this screen shot, and that atrocious title, you might agree. It's basically the last Budokai game reskinned to look worse then before, and it will sell lots of copies for people who don't know how to pirate on their psp.

Linked one of my favourite songs off Razia's Shadow, worth a listen. /end.

1 comment:

  1. Omfg, seriously, this movie is going to be pathetic and just like 98% of movies -> games, the game will also be terribad.
    I feel sorry for the Dragon Ball franchise because of the stupid movie they're making.

    ReplyDelete