Monday, January 26, 2009

I wish my life was on Youtube



I wish my life was on Youtube, It would be the funniest depressing rick roll in the world.

Batman in 2011? That's right before we all die! "Uslan will be onboard as executive producer for the "Dark Knight" sequel, which he estimates will be theaters by 2011. As for the identity of the next round of Batman's supervillains and love interests, Uslan remains tight-lipped. "It's one of those deals where if I told you, I'd have to kill you," he says with a chuckle." You jerk. SOMEONE GET ME THIS BASTARDS ADDRESS.

Where are the good movies? Gran Torino seems to be the only great release this year(mall cop was not great, just a pleasant surprise). Coraline and pink panther 2 look interesting, but only because Steve Martin is magical.

Ok that's enough for today, this all seems forced haha


No comments:

Post a Comment