Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1st

What I've learned: don't be serious in your blog douche bag.

So it's 2009, and you know what that means? CHANGE, OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! Black man vs. recession, OH YEEEEEEEEE. First black man I trust with money, OH YEEEEEEEEE.

A new year brings new music, and my most anticipated is say anythings self titled album. With only three tracks released via public performances, I'm already excited out of my fucking mind.

I've been busy with my brand new TV, and it's seriously one of the sexiest things ever. It has even inspired me with the thought of buying a ps3, because I love me some 1080p.

Game of the year from 2008? Fable II. I slept with everyone in that game..... then killed them. hot shit.

Taking a girl out for mini golf, dinner, and then movie. Pretty sure that sounds like a bad idea, opinions?

5 comments:

  1. i think it's cute :) who's the lucky lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up taking that girl out?
    If so, how'd it go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not a DATE LOL
    its just a kick ass day.
    and no it hasn't happened yet, was just seeing if minigolf was a good idea haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT IS A DATE! how can that not be a date. your bringing a girl out for dinner & a movie & mini-golf! wait...r u being sarcastic? am i just slow again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really dont consider it a date...
    Not the first time ive taken a person that is a girl out for a kick ass day that is not a date :/

    ReplyDelete