Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dayum

It's weird when something, you thought went perfect, turns out it went wrong. When you can't pick out any wrong moments, yet something must have went wrong. All I have to say is,
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG.
Ugh.
See this tour? It has a pretty good band there. Fall Out Boy. See all those other bands? One is really garbage. Metro Station. Want to know why they are there? Money. Hey Monday has a hot female lead, so that's also money. All Time Low is one of those bands where their image undermines the music, money. Cobra Starship is okay. Despite the lineup, I still want to go to the Toronto date, this will be tough to find people to go.

Work sucks, life's boring, same shit, different days, keep faith and shit gets better.

1 comment:

  1. ouuuuu i like the poster. fall out boy rocks my legwarmers (i dont wanna be typical and fake rocker style and go rox my sox)!!!

    p.s. - maybe you think that ur doing something wrong but ur not really doing anything wrong and in the long run, you'll look back and go "what the fuck. why did i think i was doing something wrong? that was so stupid of me."

    just a thought.

    ReplyDelete