Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Music ROUNDUP YALL

Forever The Sickest Kids did a rough cover of a Taylor Swift song called Love Story. I have yet to listen to anything from the country star, but the cover isnt that bad, probably not deserving of the hate its getting, yes. theres auto tuner, but its not suicide inducing. Thoughts?

Miley Cyrus is so cool.

Want me to combine the two stories above? I FUCKING WILL. Talor swift and Miley Cyrus will be doing a duet at the grammys, as so will Kanye and Estelle. Coincidentally, both Miley and Kanye are douchebags. I dont have a news story for that last point,  just take my word for it.

My Chemical Romance's cover for the upcoming Watchmen Soundtrack


1000+ calorie drinks are fucking AWESOME(not music related) 

Nothing to talk about really, except I might become a cashier, so this pretty face will be at the front of the store, instead of the back with all the immigrants.

1 comment:

  1. I too hate Kanya and Miley.
    Although, i have to admit that i watch Hannah Montana all the time...

    ReplyDelete