Friday, February 13, 2009

Just me going on and on.

I am extremely tired. woke up at 9 to do a project that was due today. I worked yesterday and I will work today. I wasnt able to work out yesterday, and I probably wont work out tonight. Work blows. Its soul sucking. Evreyone in that store has so much more freedom then me, they can chit chat all the fuck they want while I have my managers over my shoulder all the time. I want out of that store, applied evreywhere I could think of, no calls yet, and I'm not surprised. I will apply again in two weeks and hope for the best, because I really could use my soul back.

Tommorow is Suit Saturday, not sure If I will wear a suit, but either way I'll look fresh as usual and have as much fun a single can on valentines day. No chocolate tho, have enough fat on me /sarcasm. 

Apparently sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I'm really sarcastic. Does that mean I'm really witty because I do a shit load of it?

Before college ends, I'm going to make someone bleed =) with my bare FISTS. IN THE FACE.

The new New Found Glory album is so bitching.

I think I'm going to change my stance on drinking. I guess If I never let it get out of hand, Ill be fine. I just dont want to be throwing up on someones porch someday.

I really can't be that funny.

Street fighter is awesome. If there one game I want to be really excellent at, it would be Street Fighter. I just dont really have the thumbs to handle Chun Li's tunder Thighs tho. 

So this person that I no longer really talk to gave me a CD to listen to about a month or two ago. I have yet to listen to this cd, but I just glimpsed the song list, and man, the amount of pretentious bullshit is through the roof. Its kinda turning me off from even attempting to give it a lesson.

With that of note, It's amazing how many short friendships I've been having. Like some pointless revolving door of good people that just seperate in very quick periods. Oh now I know why, its because THEY WERE ON THEIR PERIOD! Na thats just me being a jerk.

Ever go Douchebag watching? Just go to the mall, you'll find tons. Yes, I'm judgemental, but I'm sure they are thinking the same about me =) So fuck em.

You can probably tell I'm really tired.

This will make you laugh since I dont feel like it.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO, i love this billy mays shit, it's hilarious
    I saw this on g4 again, my god, this guy is almost as funny as you

    ReplyDelete