Monday, February 2, 2009

Let It Be.

I got around to trying the Resident Evil 5 demo both offline and Online Co-op, and I'm impressed. Resident Evil 4, while maybe a tiny bit overrated, was a great game, and this is more of the same with better graphics, a new story, new control schemes, tweaking, and by favorite feature of all, black people! Yes, since you are in Africa, you and a friend can have fun taking down the HARDEST ZOMBIES AROUND, and some White and Mexican ones( the backlash this game got for having black zombies was ridiculous). Online co-op ramps up the difficulty, helping maintain the intensity. having a human on your team is much more competent then A.I, and with voice chat, you can have fun screaming at each other while running away from some bad ass mother fucker wielding a chain saw ( This is the only time I can achieve a high pitch in my voice). Having a partner all the time means you'll have to ration supplies between the two of you such as ammo, weapons, grenades and watching each others health bars in case you have to make the save, via gears of war hugging it out style(as long as you aren't chopped in half) or magical green herbs(oh boy). The demo gives you two levels so its worth the check, but I'm sure I would have had more fun with this if I had friends on Xbox Live, but then I remember I hate people on the interwebs.

Today is the worst aniversarry of my life, so I'll say a prayer and hope I'm one tenth of the awesome person you were dad. Knowing you for only 13 years of my life sucks.
R.I.P

and bitch, who called asking for him, I hope you fucking get your legs broken and your ankles cut, choose your calling dates better and RESEARCH BEFORE YOU CALL .

No comments:

Post a Comment