Sunday, February 8, 2009

I feel like writing.

I've been doing alot of reading lately, mainly Batman graphic novels. From The Killing Joke, Hush Volume 1, Hush Volume 2, and Hush Returns, I got some good mileage. Loved the ending of Hush, tottaly caught me off guard. I dont want to spoil it but........ DUMBLEDORE DIES

I like watching reality television. Not because I think its good TV, It's because I get a chuckle out of Tools. I guess the biggest loser doesn't qualify under the tool category, so I guess I only enjoy it as a former obese person.

Not Without A Fight by New Found Glory leaked. With Barenaked ladies, and Blink 182, they were to most prominent bands of my childhood. Seems pretty amazing so far, a return to form. I'll do impressions later.

Lady Gaga is pretty ugly without 20% of the worlds cosmetic supplies on her face.

After I save enough for a new computer, I'm going to buy a wii.

Why?

BEAR PETTING.

and

HOES.

and

SCIENTOLOGY.

and


SPACE ITALIANS.
I was going to rant about this product, but a video already did it for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment