Friday, December 26, 2008

yo. sick.

I had fun today. One of those rare days of just being the crazy off the wall fucker I am. One of those times that I'm really thankful for my friends. One of those situations where a ping pong table is a god send, and a Foosball table brings back all the non-gay high school memories. When curry isn't from India. When I can talk shit about all the people I hate and have a fucking ball. When a near death experience has me in all smiles.

Sick shit.

Tomorrow will be the first time I work in two weeks. thank god you can't forget how to open a box with a knife, or I'd be fucked.

Boxing day happened, I bought a TV online, and will be going to be at Best Buy tomorrow before work to see what hasn't been massacred in the first day rape. Can't wait to see if I can find any bodies in the gangster rap section, or at least a few bullet holes.

I need a pull up bar, and a new set of weights too. Wish best buy had a section for that, containing dumbbells with TVs attached.

Slow news week, curry makes you hyper.

GOT NOTHING TO RANT ABOUT SO I'M LESS INTERESTING BUT I'M STILL AWESOME. K THANKS BAI.


2 comments:

  1. so where did you go? which friends??? you're not talking about our clan ='(

    LOL - gangster rap section roflmao. you remind me of dane cook or russel peters. i just watched their most recent stuff. kept me laughing all night <3 miss you richard!

    ReplyDelete