Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lazyness Kills Kittens

I'm completely bored and decided that I should begin writing before I already get out of habit from this newly started blog. I've done absolutely nothing for the past few days and it's depressing. so I might as well talk about things I have not experienced!

You know, I wanted a PS3. I still do, but the "system seller" known as PlayStation Home, and the reason you obviously bought your system for, is starting to sound like a complete load of trash. Hey, want to wait in line to play BOWLING? Then home is the thing for you! Want to buy a hat for real world money that has no actual benefit to you? Home is the thing for you! Want to get advertising drilled into your fucking skull until Red Bull is water to you? Well you probably already have that feeling because you have an addiction to energy drinks and nothing else satisfies you in life! The system just makes it harder for the end user (the system owner) to get into games and as it is, entering home is a 15 minute journey of bugs and crashes, making me wonder if this game actually went through a time warp, erasing all those precious months of beta testing. The service has potential, but what matters is the first impression, and no one is going to think this is the second coming of Jesus Christ in video game form when they see batman on blue ray shoved in their face. It's a amazing movie, but you get the point, marketing dollars don't equal my dollars.



http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/24958695/albums_of_the_year/31

So Rolling Stone made a list of their top 50 albums of the year. Imagine music as a brick. Rolling Stone would not know music if that brick hit them in the face. Want proof?

3 | Lil Wayne: Tha Carter III - what?

12 | Guns n' Roses: Chinese Democracy - again, what?

7 | Coldplay: Viva la Vida or
Death and All His Friends
- Should be nowhere near the top.

9 | Metallica: Death Magnetic - Washed up, Is anyone still playing this album? Noone.

46 | The Academy Is...: Fast Times at
Barrington High
- A weak album from a band that started so good.

40 | Jonas Brothers: A Little Bit Longer - I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET.

You can't trust a site that has made its progress from latching onto mainstream trends instead of starting them.

I've downloaded the recent Square brawler thats a tribute all of it's dudes that look like chicks, and I have to say I'm having a great time with the game, although I have no fucking clue what the hell is going on. There are these people with spiky hair, and they seem to be really aggravated with each other, and instead of talking out their differences, they just kick the shit out of one another in very dull and bleak environments, modeled much after the other console RPGS. Since the story is a delirious mess to me (which is how final fantasy is most of the time to me, Japanese or not), the only compelling reason to play through story mode is to level your chosen FF Main character such as Tidus or Cloud, gaining new abilities and accessing a greater amount of equipment of varying quality to make fighting easier, much like a typical RPG. It gives me a reason to finally play my PSP, and that's a Christmas miracle itself.

I have nothing else to rant about.
Oh yeah. Im fucking bored. Hopefully something crazy happens soon.

Recommended listening: "Waited Up Till It Was Light" - Johnny Foreigner





2 comments:

  1. LOL to the red bull lovers & the rolling stones....wow...lil' wayne. how stupid can u get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u post this BEFORE or AFTER u got pwned by sephiroth?

    ReplyDelete